Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- After watching that im #adamsout absolute shambles #pafc 2 days ago
- Anybody know how to claim a 50/50 prize from #argyle #pafc ? 2 weeks ago
- Honestly it’s getting worse not better if you can guarantee wotton won’t take over am edging towards #adamsout #pafc 2 weeks ago
- Lameiras really needs to start when we are playing at home. His link up with Carey is brilliant and he gives us so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ukcyclingexpert: You’d have thought all the British riders would have wanted to ride the La Vuelta this year because there’s a stage in… 1 month ago