Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- Busy couple of weeks ahead on the road with #pafc https://t.co/JpAccUsyDl 3 days ago
- RT @Chris_Webb1: We ain’t City We ain’t United We ain’t Rovers WE ARE ARGYLE #pafc https://t.co/Z3pnPiGbeo 5 days ago
- RT @PAFC_Displays: @Groiny_87 @pafccharlie @Jamie_Ness14 @oscar_threlkeld @RubenLameiras @SonnyBradley91 @RyanEdwards_5 @Remi_matthews can… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PAFC_Displays: How amazing would it be to see the devonport end like this. Scarfs help up singing loud and proud for the boys in green.… 2 weeks ago
- Spent yesterday at #argyle and today at old Trafford give me #homepark any day of the week. Atmosphere 20x better #pafc 2 weeks ago