Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- Last day of @LeTour hopefully that will mean never have to see that cringe worthy #alpecin advert anymore !!! #cringe #tourdefrance 3 days ago
- RT @DeGendtThomas: The public vote is worth more to me than the vote of 6 jurymembers. 4 days ago
- Shameful behaviour hearing @chrisfroome being booed #champion #teamsky 4 days ago
- RT @itvcycling: Sir Dave Brailsford caught out by a barrier mid interview... Watch out! 👀 https://t.co/Kr1ys08G97 1 week ago
- Of the teams in the #tourdefrance2017 I struggle to see exactly what #bahrainmerida have actually done, their sponsors must be fuming !! 1 week ago