Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh #pafc 6 days ago
- Honest would settle for a point today #pafc https://t.co/WuFqdrLcZW 1 week ago
- It’s predictable and not good enough we can’t keep throwing points away if we wanna survive . Game management is poor #pafc #💚 2 weeks ago
- RT @Woodythedrum: @PAFC_CHARLIE @rmw1407 @PAFC_Displays @argylenewsinsta @benrobinson97 @liamkite1 @ArgyleAwayDays @Jake_earl1 @Reece_steph… 3 months ago
- RIP Paul Sherwen you were the voice of my youth growing up watching The Tour on channel 4 4 months ago