Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- Winning one of your last 6 games isn’t good enough for a promotion push. We all knew in our hearts today wasn’t gon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Finally home after decent night out in #wigan last night. Friendly bunch and beer about half the price of down here !!!! #pafc 1 month ago
- Best part of Wycombe away today is getting home at 9pm #pafc 💚 https://t.co/6g4cGL5SHw 1 month ago
- Hmmmmm struggling with that one #pafc 1 month ago
- To think I moaned at my eldest son as I thought he’d walked his dog twice during lockdown … #lockdown #boris 1 month ago