Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- Decent night away watching England last night !!! Glad we never made it to the Green man and stayed in Parish Bar t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Hope those lads in the #bearerparty have a few well deserved beers this evening. Absolutely outstanding with the whole world watching !!! 1 week ago
- RT @_RichardParry_: I’ve come up with an interim solution to the queuing issue to see the Queen’s coffin in Westminster, let me know what y… 1 week ago
- RIP Your Majesty 🇬🇧 2 weeks ago
- RT @JSKane89: @Robbie_Courtis Well in lads! Good of Dave Grohl to let you have a photo with him too!! 3 weeks ago