Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- RT @TheNational: youtube.com/watch?v=F_qLY1… 23 hours ago
- Phew first turbo ride in a very long time . Absolute jelly legs #cycling #turbotrainer #lockdownworkout 3 days ago
- Had to go to work again today and the roads are still incredibly quiet but Jesus some drivers taking this opportuni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ABC: “Young people can get it and they can transmit it to old people and the next thing you know – I’m out of there.” Danny DeVito enc… 1 week ago
- RT @NeilDiamond: Stay safe out there! “Hands... washing hands..” 🎶 https://t.co/QaRB1qZshp 1 week ago