Well,apparently you snooze and you lose but I tend to think differently. Last Sunday myself and Uncle J went for a rather hilly 34 miles over Dartmoor.
34 miles seems to have become my distance these days for autumnal training so I think I will try and keep rides of that sort of distance going throughout the winter months with perhaps a 60 miler every month and then really step up the training in mid February . Well that’s the plan anyway but as we all know plans will change and normally for the worse haha 🙂
So a rather beautiful but hilly 34 miles is followed by a little snooze on the sofa and when I wake up as if by magic my legs feel fab, not even the faintest of aches . So my next point is can I now request a little doze in work after my not as daily as it should be commute ??
Surely worth an ask ?? Also why do my legs get ripped to shreds on a commute but not on my weekend rides ?? Does this reinforce my theory on snoozing ??
Hmmm maybe a scientific study needs to be done??zzzzzzzzzzzzz
LANDS END TO JOHN O GROATSThe Big DayApril 30th, 2013The big day is here.
- Text LEGZ72 to 70070 (St Lukes Hospice) Text BUMZ72 to 70070 ( Prostate Cancer)
- #spotifyunwrapped https://t.co/Q3kpenHB9A 4 days ago
- Im now on 4 away days without defeat in a row Mansfield , Bolton , Forest Green and now B Rovers ...just to let you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JurysInnsHotels: We're offering one lucky winner the chance to #win a 1 night B&B stay for 2 at one of our sister Leonardo Royal Hotels… 2 weeks ago
- 3 away wins in a row for me ... Mansfield , Bolton and forest green #pafc #greenarmy 3 weeks ago
- M5 accident northbound near Avonmouth take jct 18 to avoid #PAFC #greenarmy 3 weeks ago